With a few weeks left of summer, I am trying to take full advantage of the sun and time outside. Check out some items that have helped me maximize my summer days or that I am eyeing for the remaining weeks.
1. This beach towel would be perfect for going to an outdoor movie.
2. Mindy’s book “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me” was an entertaining quick read.
3. This backpack has been perfect for bringing everything to the beach.
4. I’ve been wearing these sunglasses all summer.
5. These sandals have been my go to for trips to the beach (on sale now)
6. Bocce set for picnics.
7. Stylish weave hat for sunny days.
Any fun things you have been using to enjoy the summer days?
1. funky sweater // 2. polka dot umbrella // 3. toggle coat // 4. warm socks // 5. bright scarf // 6. quilted vest // 7. striped gloves // 8. striking earrings
With winter just around the corner, here are some items that will keep you cozy and warm.
1. embroidered dress // 2. vintage travel poster // 3. gold lamp // 4. bensimon sneakers // 5. geometric pillow 6. tribal rug 7. scallop bikini // 8. rose case
It has been a while since my last post, the past few weeks have been crazy busy. I’ve relocated to a new city, changed jobs, found an apartment, and traveled to Boston, Chicago, and New Orleans. But now that everything is settling down, I am so ready for summer. Here are some summer inspired pieces that are holding me over while I wait for the sunny days to come to Seattle.
Have a relaxing memorial day,
1. Adorable set of tea cups // 2. A fashionable ipad case // 3. Macaroons delivered to your door // 4. The perfect shade of pink nail polish // 5. An elephant inspired iphone cover // 6. Bright red cake plater // 7. “The heart has it’s reasons” poster // 8. Peach heart pillow
With V-Day just around the corner, I thought I would share some items that have a Valentine’s theme. Here are some super cute gift ideas for your friends, sisters, or even yourself. I mean, how fantastic would it be to get those French macaroons delivered to your doorstep every month?
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8.
Now that I have my own place, I am always on the look out for fun home décor. Here are some things I have been eyeing. How cute is that cookie jar? And that wingback chair is a super good deal right now. Also, stay tuned for a chevron pillow tutorial.
Here are a few items your loved ones will surely enjoy finding in their stockings or under the tree on Christmas morning.1. Everyone needs a patent leather belt – $30
2. Adorable recipe cards for the cook in the family – $12
3. A little polka-dot case to hold a few cosmetic essentials -$60
4. A sleek leather case for the new iphone – $38
5. How cute is this double sided Mr. & Mrs. mug – $24
6. These gemstone magnets will look awesome on the fridge – $36
7. A leather tassel is a fun way to keep track of all those keys – $32
8. Playful socks to wear Christmas morning – $12
Order soon to ensure arrival by Christmas. Can you believe that Christmas is only a little over a week away? So much to do and so little time.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Here are few things that could come in handy during the holiday season. I may have to indulge and get myself a few pre Christmas gifts, I mean they will be more useful in the days leading up to Christmas, right?1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.
I hope you are getting in the spirit, this always seems to do the trick for me.
1. Port colored jeans // 2. Gold giraffe necklace // 3. Navy velvet flats // 4. Scalloped lace mini // 5. Forest green leather hobo // 6. Suede booties
I have been lusting after all the deep hues I am seeing in stores lately, particularly the wine colored jeans trend. Here are a few items I have been eyeing. Are there any fall pieces that you have been dreaming about?
I am lusting after these stylized watches. Happy Hour just got a little bit better.
- Kate Spade’s Gramercy gold watch is perfect for a dainty wrist.
- I am loving the gold details on this light turquoise watch.
- Michael Kors’ sophisticated tortoise shell style.
- Love the leather strap on this Marc Jacob’s watch.
- Fun moustache watch with gold finish.
- Perfect combination of light pink, pearl, and gold in Kate Spade’s metro watch.